Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why You Should Read This Blog

Thanks for stopping by my blog. On this blog you'll find my review of the "100 Picture Books Everyone Should Know" -- a list generated and updated by the New York Public Library. I am working off the list available as of today (March 24, 2010). If you are looking for a great picture book then you are in the right place. I'll be tagging key words to help make the site searchable. If you have any suggestions for how the site could be more useful, please send them along!

On a personal note, my motivation for developing this blog is to increase my knowledge of children's literature because I am an aspiring children's librarian. I'll be using this blog as an experiment lab for ideas I have for programming, as well.

I hope you enjoy.

0 comments: